Reader's Room: The Benefit Of Experience
Reader's Room pulls the most fascinating writing from speculative fiction, science, and technology. In this edition we talk about experience on a Japanese leisure island, the unhelpfulness of book blurbs, and Nick Harkaway’s The Gone Away World.
- Odaiba fortresses turned leisure island in Tokyo bay.
- Palette Town giant, eclectic collection of amusements.
- Mega Web. What happens when Toyota builds a theme park.
- The origin of the book blurb.
- Nick Harkaway's The Gone Away World.
Subscribe to the podcast